Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Meet Haley Morgan Smith

SPOILER ALERT: This totally isn't about couponing. However, I just "met" this really cool gal, and I am compelled to introduce you to her.

So, many of you have seen the previews for 50 Shades of Grey. Let's put it this way: Whenever my husband has to "bounce" his eyes from the TV and I have to scramble for the remote, it makes my blood boil. I suppose when the lead actress admits that she'd rather her parents not watch the premier... you have to assume there's some risk-ay stuff in it. 

But I digress. I haven't read the book. I haven't seen the movie. But I've heard enough to get the gist of it. And without even watching the entire preview (awkward), I've decided in my heart that, no, I will not plant my bum in a chair and watch that movie. Or read that book.

And here's why.

Meet Hayley Morgan Smith. She took the words out of my heart and plastered them all over the walls of cyberspace for the world to behold. It's a message that is dear to my heart, but one I couldn't transfer onto paper.

Ladies, she kills it.

And men, I think you'll appreciate what she has to say. She's on your team!

Take some time to read it. Sacrifice 10 minutes of your lunch break. Read it over coffee tomorrow. It's worth the read. And it's worth sharing.




0 comments:

Post a Comment