Tuesday, June 25, 2013

CVS Body Wash and Toothpaste

Stopped by CVS today to pick up some vitamins and scored a couple deals.

First things first: I scanned my card at the magic coupon machine. While the coupons were printing, I noticed that next to the machine there were body washes that were 75% off - only $1.49! There were only two left, so I grabbed those and a Suave Body Wash for $2.00. I then used the $1.00 off any Body Wash Purchase of $5.00 or more. Three body washes for $3.98.

Colgate Toothpaste is on sale for $2.99 each. Buy one, get $2.00 Extra Bucks (limit two). That's like paying only $0.99 each after rewards. I bought two, used a $1.00/2 manufacturers coupon and a $1.00 off any Oral Care Purchase of $5.00 or more. Total? $3.98 and I got $4.00 Extra Bucks - money maker!

Now I have $4.00 Extra Bucks to spend... Anyone else find good deals this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment