Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Shaws Deals - These end tomorrow!

There are a few great deals at Shaws that end tomorrow - so stop by soon! This week they have their well-known "Pick 4" program. Pick any four meat products that have the "Pick 4" sticker on it for $19.99. I snagged two packages of Lloyd's Jr. Ribs, some Chuck Stew and a Chicken Pot Pie. I then used two $1.00/1 Lloyd's coupons, making all this meat only $17.99.

Another biggie is the Kraft Fresh Take packages. Eric LOVES it when I make chicken with the Parmesan and Roasted Garlic one, but they never seem to be on sale and I never have a coupon. Well, not only are they on sale for $2.50 each this week (regularly $2.99), but there were $0.55/1 coupons hanging right next to them! These double to $1.10/1 making each package only $1.40. 

Sargento Cheese is on sale for $2.50 a bag (regularly $3.59). I bought two and used two $0.55/1 coupons which doubled to $1.10, making each bag only $1.40. And last but not least - Jello. Who can resist a tasty treat? I had a $0.50/1 coupon from inside my last Jello box (Quick Tip: Always look inside before discarding any boxes! I have found coupons in toothpaste boxes, Italian ice boxes and more.)  The Jello Dessert cups were on sale for 2/$3.00. My $0.50/1 coupon doubled to $1.00 making it only $0.50! I also stumbled across Kozy Shack Caramel pudding that's on clearance because it expires soon. (You can freeze pudding though!). They were marked down to $1.25 each (for a pack of six) and I had a coupon for $0.50/2 which doubled to $1.00. I only paid $1.25 for 12 cups of pudding :)

TOTAL: $26.99 that includes four packs of meat!
VALUE: $52.68

0 comments:

Post a Comment