Monday, February 4, 2013

Dollar Tree Stuffing & Sponges

The Dollar Tree sits adjacent to my gym, so I popped in to mosey around after my work out this morning and stumbled into two unexpected steals!

Brillo Estracell sponges (2 packs) are only $1.00 (duh) at the Dollar Tree Store. Combine that with a $1.00/2 coupon and they are $0.50 a pack or $0.25 a sponge!

Stove Top Stuffing boxes are there, too. Use a $1.00/2 coupon and you've got yourself stuffing for $0.50 a box. There are some great recipes on the back of the box, too, and even more online. I think I'm gonna try their Stuffed Chicken Roll recipe tonight!

Keep in mind that the fickle thing about The Dollar Tree is that every store varies in their inventory. I saw some amazing deals posted online, but was disappointed to discover that the products weren't sold in my local store. Bright side? It's an adventure every time you walk through the door! Happy hunting!



0 comments:

Post a Comment