Thursday, May 2, 2013

Cat Food & Candy



A lovely discovery last night lead me to CVS where I walked away with three 3.15lb bags of cat food and M&Ms for a mere $2.50 (technically). Ah yes, Chloe - my chunky kitty - will be set for months. Here's how I did it:

In my previous post about CVS, I walked away with $5.00 ExtraBucks. Those will be used during this shopping trip. I also scanned my card twice at the Magic Coupon Machine and got too many coupons to mention - but I will mention one. Select candy bars are on sale for $0.99 this week and there's a coupon for $0.99 off. Yay for free sweets!

Also, Purina Cat Chow is on sale this week for $5.00 a bag (3.15lb). Not a huge deal - they are regularly $5.99 each and I've seen them cheaper elsewhere. However, if you buy $15.00 worth, you get $4.00 ExtraBucks. I bought three bags, used the $1.00/1 coupon from this Sunday's paper and two $1.25/1 coupons you can find here. Those coupons brought my total down to $11.50. Then I used my $5.00 ExtraBucks and paid only $6.50 - plus, I got $4.00 Extra Bucks to spend on my next shopping trip! It's like getting 9.75lbs of cat food and M&Ms for $2.50. To date, I've never scored cheaper cat food.

So get out there! There are good deals to be had. Happy Couponing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment