Monday, September 23, 2013

Sunday Funday!

I've noticed lately that there is this small window of time when you can get some of the best deals in couponing. That window is Sunday. And only Sunday. Why? Because on Sunday brand new circulars come out and several coupons expire. I don't typically make my shopping list on Sunday, so I tend to miss out on these very special deals. For instance. We all got the B3G3 FREE coupon that came out several weeks ago. I've been holding onto it looking for the biggest bang for my buck.

And it was set to expire Sunday.

Well, Sunday rolls around and CVS advertises Renuzits on sale for $1.00 each. PLUS, if you visit their Magic Coupon Machine, you'll get a $1.50/3 coupon, making these just $0.50 each. Pair that with a B3G3 FREE coupon, you get SIX for $1.50, or $0.25 each!

Point in case:
















Side note: the Speed Sticks are 2/$3.98 or $1.99 each. If you buy three, you get $3.00 Extra Bucks. I bought three and used a $3.00/2 coupon from the Magic Coupon Machine that spit out several weeks ago (it had no expiration date!). Had I clipped my coupons earlier in the day, I would have had a $1.00/2 coupon to go with it. But I missed it! I still got three deodorants for 2.97 though :) 

Grand total for the shopping trip? $4.47. I used $2.00 ExtraBucks from a previous trip, bringing it to $2.47 out of pocket. And I got $3.00 ExtraBucks back! Moneymaker!

My take away this week? Shop early. Shop Sunday. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment