Sunday, July 20, 2014

CVS Deals 7.20 - 7.26

FREE paper towels at CVS this week! Just scan your store loyalty card at the Magic Coupon Machine and you'll receive a $0.79/1 coupon for Just the Basics single roll. They're on sale for $0.79 each, making them free!

Side note: A coupon fairy left her $0.79/1 coupon by the Magic Coupon Machine. I assumed that since the last four digits of the rewards card number is printed on the coupon, that it would only be valid if the reward card holder used it. HOWEVER, since I was unsure of the policy, I brought two rolls of paper towels up to the register and asked. Never hurts to ask, right? The cashier wasn't sure either and tried to ring it through. It didn't work... but she honored it anyway! I'm sure this varies by store, but it's worth trying. So today, I got two rolls of paper towels for free :)

I plan to pick up some other moneymakers later this week, but before I left, I took a gander through the aisles and look what I came across in the medicine aisle:


Some of my favorite cold remedies marked down to 75% off! I scooped up a 2-pack liquid form of NyQuil (my hubby's and my favorite cold remedy - and the last one on the shelf!) for just $4.74 (originally $18.99). I didn't have a coupon for it, but if you plan ahead, you can stack it with the clearance price!

Got kids? Dimetapp Kids Cough Syrup is also 75%. Plus, there are $1.00/1 peelie coupons attached to some packages. That brings your total from $7.99 to $1.99, plus an extra $1.00/1... that's just $0.99! Doesn't get much better than that. 

There are several other items on clearance including cough drops and other cold remedies. Never hurts to plan ahead for fall and back-to-school. Just be sure to check the expiration date before heading to the register.

I left the store spending just $5.73 for $29.36 in product! That's an 80% savings :)

What have you seen on clearance at your store? Fill us in by leaving a comment below!

0 comments:

Post a Comment