Sunday, April 7, 2013

Endorse App

Good morning, Couponers!

A friend of mine informed me that there's a few apps just like Ibotta that could help me save more on groceries. There's Endorse and ShopKick. I downloaded both, but have only used Endorse and thought I'd let you know how it turned out.

At Market Basket last week I bought two (BIG) boxes of Lucky Charms that were on sale for $3.00 each. I used two $0.60/1 coupons, bringing my total to $4.80 for both. I then used the Endorse app and uploaded my receipt. I saved an additional 20% (aka. $1.20), bringing the "real" out-of-pocket total to $3.60. Not bad!

You can earn up to 100% back on select purchase, too! All you have to do is browse the offers that Endorse sends you and upload a photo of your receipt after you purchase the products that catch your eye. You'll earn cash back and points redeemable for charitable donations made in your name.

Pretty cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment