Thursday, November 15, 2012

free chicken

I accidentally stumbled upon a great deal this week while stopping at Market Basket to pick up a couple items. Now through Saturday, 30 oz. jugs of Hellman's mayo are on sale for $2.99. Combine it with a $1.00/1 coupon and you've got a stellar deal. (This is a perfect example of why you should carry you coupons with you!) But it gets better. Because hanging next to the jars on the bottom shelf were coupons for $1.50 off chicken with the purchase of one Hellman's mayo!

So I snagged a jar and headed over to the meat department. There was a manager's special on drumsticks, so I got a pound and a half for $1.50 (aka. FREE!)

So a 30 oz. jar of mayo for all those turkey and tuna sandwiches I make throughout the week, plus free drumsticks for dinner. And I only paid $1.99 at checkout.

Grab this deal before it's gone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment