Saturday, November 10, 2012

market basket.

I stocked up today on several items, but plucked a few from my pile to talk about. Here's the breakdown. But before you start, go to hood.com. Now. No, seriously. Go there and print out all their coupons! They are super deals and you'll need them for this trip.And the ones you don't use will come in handy later. So hold tight to them!

Unfortunately these deals are from this week's circular and a new one comes out tomorrow (sorry!). Often, though, Market Basket carries over promotions into the next week, so I wouldn't be shocked if you see some of these deals advertised in the circular tomorrow. Either way, here's the deals:

Hood Country Creamer: Regularly $1.39, On Sale for $0.99. I used one $0.50/1 coupon from Hood.com making my cream only $0.49! You can certainly get more than two, but I know mine will expire before I have a chance to use it all, so I'm holding on to my other coupon.

Hood Sour Cream: Regularly $1.59 each, On Sale for $1.29. I bought two and used $1.00/2 making them only $0.79 each, or two for $1.58!

Eagle Brand Condensed Milk: Regularly $2.49 each, On Sale for $2.00. I bought one and used a $0.50/1 coupon making it only $1.50


Duncan Hines: On Sale $3.00/3 or $1.00 each. I used a printable coupon for $1.00/2, making my cake mix and frosting only $0.50 each or two for $1.00! Stock up now for the holidays!

Smuckers: Regularly $2.50 each, On Sale for $1.50 each. I used a coupon for $1.00/2 making these only $1.00 each!

Progresso Soups: (you'll see this deal quite a bit throughout the winter months): On Sale for $1.00 each. I used a coupon for $1.00/4 making four cans only $0.75 each or $3.00 for four.

Total: Only $8.57!



0 comments:

Post a Comment