Tuesday, November 6, 2012

welcome.

Well, here it is. The blog. The blog that will follow my crazy couponing adventures and outline how I manage to snag excellent deals for a whole lot less than the retail price tag. There's no point on keeping these deals all to myself when you could scoop up the same savings!

To start things off, I encourage you to check out the Getting Started page to discover eight steps that will put you on the fast track to coupon success. Then just watch for posts. I'll detail each shopping trip while also alerting you of other deals, freebies and more that you may be interested in. And I hope you'll check out other couponing sites like The Krazy Coupon Lady and Mavin of Savinboth are incredible sources for tools, tricks and techniques that will help you along the way (I visit them all the time).

The whole couponing thing may seem overwhelming at first, but don't panic! We'll start off slow and I'll explain all the nitty-gritty details of each transaction. You'll be a addicted in no time at allyou'll be using the lingo in everyday conversations and begin feeling guilty about buying anything at full price ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment